ONLINE CIRCUIT BREAKER CONDITION MONITOR
- Contact wear calculated via I2T or IT algorithms, using precise measurements.
- Provides online timing for trip coil circuit and latch, arc duration, clearing time, and mechanical travel.
- Monitors "52a" and "52b" circuit integrity.
- Counts total operations and the time between operations.
- Works with all single and three phase breakers, including oil, gas and vacuum types.
- Functions with all voltage levels.
- POWER SUPPLY
Nominal Input Voltage: 115 or 230 VAC ± 20% Power Dissipation: 10 W maximum
VA Burden @ 20% Full Scale: 0.1 VA Continuous Input Current: CT Full Scale Rating
- Full Scale Peak Current: CT Full Scale Rating Maximum Peak Input Current: 200% Full Scale for 1s Isolation to Enclosure: 2500 Vrms Isolation to Phases: 2500 Vrms
Ranges: 0-20, -30, -50, -100, -160 Amps
Accuracy: ± 5% Full Scale
AUXILIARY CONTACT INPUT
Auxiliary Control Signal: 48 to 250 Volts DC
Input Resistance: 16 kOhms
Isolation to Enclosure: 1500 Vrms
Isolation to Phases: 2500 Vrms
Auxiliary to Main Contact Timing: -50 to +100 mS AD Delay*
CURRENT DATA ACQUISITION
Measurable Arc Duration: 7 to 16 Cycles (* controlled by AD Delay)
Line Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz, programmable Sampling Rate Per Phase: 32 Times Line Frequency
2 each, Form C: 3A at 250 VAC or 30VDC
Isolation: 1500 Vrms
ANALOG OUTPUT (Optional)
I2T percent or limit: 0-1 mA, 10 kOhm max burden
Exceeds: IEEE 472-1974 & ANSI C37.90a
Panel Lamps: Power, Breaker Position, Danger, Warning, Alarms, and Percent Wear
Computer Port: RS-232, ASCII format
Temperature: -20 to +150ºF (-28 to 65ºC)
Humidity: 85% non-condensing, maximum
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Shipping Weight: 16.5 kg (7.5 lbs)
Dimensions: 18.4L x 14.6W x 7.62H cm (7.25L x 5.75W x 3.00H in.
- Visual, digital, and analog outputs available atthe breaker or inside the control house
- RS-232 port for remote HMI
- Can be connected to data concentrator, modem, wireless or other communication systems
- Convertible to RS-485
- Easy, non-intrusive installation and simple programming
- Rugged, robust utility-style construction for long life and carefree operation
- Low capital cost, low installed cost, rapid ROI
- No calibration required
- Transmission, distribution and generator breakers
- Determining scheduling of main contact replacement
- Wherever critical timing information is needed